Internships at EUCC-Germany
We are constantly searching for interns for our office in Rostock-Warnemünde.
We offer a look into the interesting and diverse world of NGO-work.
Our interns will gain experience in:
- The creation and distribution of print publications and presentations.
- Both the technical and content sides of website development (Coastal Information System Oder River Mouth, online databanks, web editors, e-learning software).
- Organizing and participating in conferences and events.
- Teamwork for projects, public relations work, and networking with NGOs
We are looking for students with undergraduate or master degrees with:
- Interest in coastal systems and integrated management of coasts and seas.
- A professional background in geography, environmental science, spatial or regional planning, IT (databanks and web programming), environmental communication, media design, education, law (environmental law, maritime law), or related disciplines.
- Sound PC and Internet knowledge.
- Good English, German, or Polish language ability.
- The commitment and capacity to work individually.
Student Thesis Work
We regularly offer thesis positions in cooperation with the Leibniz-Institute for Baltic Sea Research in Rostock-Warnemünde.
Current topics are:
- Marine litter in the Baltic Sea: development of indicators and monitoring strategies
If you are interested in any of these topics, please contact Gerald Schernewski at email@example.com or 0381-5197-207.