This organization is dedicated to all who are interested in our coasts, whether personally or professionally. As a result, we have created special offerings for the following individuals:
- for coastal professionals
- for students and alumni in ICZM-related disciplines
- for interested coastal residents and tourists
The EUCC-D carries out the following tasks in order to serve the coastal community:
- Includes your information and events in the Küsten Newsletter.
- Publishes your works and other scientific articles in the journal Coastline Reports.
- Makes available the internet authoring tool ICZM-D Learning for the creation of learning modules and documentation on studies, research, and educational activities
- Prepares databases of projects, events, and coastal photographs which you can upload to, download from, or connect to your own projects.
- Organizes events including conferences and workshops.
- Networks with specialist consultants for your events
- Initiates communal projects and distributes updates and final results
- Holds seminars on marine and coastal topics.
Networks your organization across the internet.